|1. To undertake basic, applied and statistical research in various specialties of oncology.
2. Generation of technical and scientific man-power in collaboration with other Medical Colleges of the State.
• To organize and conduct under-graduate, post-graduate and doctoral training courses for medical personnel.
• To organize and conduct PG & doctoral courses in Radiation Physics, Immunology, Bio-Chemistry, Radiation Pathology, Radio-Biology,
Cyto-Genetics, Cell-Biology, Molecular Biology and Cancer Epidemiology.
• To organize paramedical courses in Laboratory science, Nuclear Medicine, Radiotherapy, Radiodiagnosis, Cytology, Nursing and Cancer
• To train medical professionals in Oncology.
3. To provide modern and advanced clinical services to cancer patients in collaboration with the Medical Colleges of the state.
4. To institute professorship, readership, fellowship and other teaching & research positions for the above purposes.
5. To design preventive services for the General Health Care, Delivery System for extension to other areas.
6. To conduct lectures, seminars, study groups, workshops, conferences on problems related to cancer.
7. To organize hospital based tumor-registry on modern lines.
8. To institute and maintain an up-to-date library, related to various specialties of cancer.
9. To publish research papers, treaties, books and periodicals & other literatures relating to various specialties of cancer.
10. To work in collaboration with other medical institutions, Health Service Department, other Universities, aid agencies and institutions of repute and
to co-ordinate with other societies in the pursuit of any of the above objects.
11. To perform all such acts as may be necessary or appropriate or incidental for achievement of any or all of the above objects.